Pokémon Legends Arceus offers you a whole new way to play the license by going in search of creatures in several semi-open areas. Each of them is then filled with various resources that will be useful to you either for crafting objects or for upgrading your pocket monsters. The Upgrade will then allow you to evolve your Porygon into Porygon 2.
Where can I find an Upgrade?
The Upgrade will be useful for the evolution of your Porygon to complete your Pokédex. Several ways are available to obtain one of these:
- You can exchange it for 1000 Points at the trading booth below the Dojo,
- You can pick them up from the ground in the Space-Time Distortions when these are active,
- The Ginkgo merchant on the left will sometimes be able to sell some.
As the game takes place in Sinnoh's past, note that you will only be able to find Pokémon and tech items in Time Rifts. Thus, you can capture Porygon and its morphs in Crimson Swamp Distortions only.
- To evolve Porygon into Porygon 2 you will need an Upgrade.
- To evolve Porygon 2 into Porygon Z, you will need the Dubious Disc.
Is this little baby Pokémon giving you a hard time on Pokémon Legends Arceus? Here's how to make it easier to find Magby to complete your Pokédex.