Temtem will be available in Early Access on PC on January 21, 2020! The new Pokémon-style collection MMO will be available on Discord and on the Humble Store. You can already wishlist the game on these two platforms.
Until you know more about the price and access conditions, here is a non-exhaustive list of what you can do in Temtem:
- Complete your TemDex by meeting and capturing the many creatures that inhabit the world,
- Fight other online players or NPCs during your adventure,
- Search for Lumy (a very rare version of Temtem, a bit like the shiny in Pokémon)
- Explore each area of this magical universe,
- Fully customize your avatar,
- Try breeding of Temtem,
- Play in Coop or solo in this massively multiplayer world,
- Personalize your home,
- Make exchanges etc...
As a reminder, Temtem had raised more than 250,000 euros in its participating fund. This will allow them to release not only a PC version but also a version for Nintendo Switch! Since 2018, the alpha has been launched and many bugs have been fixed. New creatures and features are added regularly so that everything is tested and ready for early access in January!
Until Game Freak decides to release an official Pokémon MMO, Crema may well touch the closest thing to it and a lot of players will enjoy it!
Thanks to MapacheRants, new images of Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch are on the web. Let's take a look on this article.