Shared tournament rules:
- Hero Pools are suspended for all tournament matches — all heroes will be available.
- Matches are first-to-three map wins until the finals, which will be first-to-four maps.
- Higher-seeded teams pick the first map.
- The losing team of each map picks the next map in the series.
- In case of draws, the team that picked the previous map picks again.
North America tournament:
- Qualification: The 12 vs. 13 seed match does not count for prizing.
- Knockouts: The 5-7 seeds get to pick their opponent, with the 5 seed selecting first. Teams will select their opponents at the conclusion of the 12 vs. 13 match on Sunday, June 28.
- Quarterfinals: The 1-4 seeds get an automatic bye to this round, and the 1-3 seeds get to pick their opponent from advancing teams, with the 1 seed selecting first.
- Semifinals and Finals: Fixed matchups based on progression through the bracket.
North America tournament bracket:
- All seven teams qualify with no qualification match.
- Quarterfinals: The 2 and 3 seeds get to pick their opponent, with the 2 seed selecting first. Teams will select their opponents at the conclusion of matches on Sunday, June 28.
- Semifinals and Finals: Fixed matchups based on progression through the bracket with the 1 seed getting an automatic bye into the semis.
The June qualifier matches count in the overall season standings, but individual tournament matches do not count. However, the top four finishers in each region’s tournament will earn a fixed number of bonus wins that do count toward playoffs qualification.
- Tournament champions → 3 wins
- Second-place teams → 2 wins
- Third- and fourth-place teams → 1 win
Asia tournament bracket:
It's finally the return of the Overwatch League tokens! After a long time with no chance to earn some, you can now get free tokens by watching the matches on OverwatchLeague.com or on the OWL application.