Genshin Impact is now available on certain platforms and the miHoYo game offers co-op content, but you will have to wait before playing with your friends or other players since it will not be possible to do so from the start of the game. Here are the different steps to get there.
First, follow the story so you can wander more freely and have access to more areas. Your first objective is to reach your Adventure Level 16. This thing will not be easy since it will take time. Even by optimizing your routes and your farm, this phase may take you between 4 and 5 hours of play.
Once you reach Adventure Level 16, a multiplayer menu will immediately be unlocked and you can join your friends to travel the world alongside them.
Be careful because some small details must be taken into account to play with other players.
- If a story or Archon quest is in progress, you will need to complete it in order to play online.
- If the world level of the player you want to join is higher than yours, then you will not be able to join. However, he will be able to join you in your game.
- Only the host player of the game can open the chests, collect the different Geoculus or Anemoculus or interact with different elements.
- World drops are available for every player
- Each player must pay the amount of original resin for the energy line challenges.
Like many other side quests, Look around Mingyun Village will require you to investigate a specific location. The problem is that the indications given by the game are rather meager. We explain where to find the notes, clues and finally the treasure of this mission!