Animus Anomaly are part of the mysteries to be solved in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. They are very easily recognizable on the map: a Celtic blue triangle. Logically, you won't be able to miss them, because as you walk past them, the atmosphere becomes totally unstable and your character makes a remark about this unusual event. It's important to do these puzzles, otherwise you will not be able to platinum the game or even learn more about the general plot.
In the Ledecestrescire region, the Anomaly is found not far from Ragnarsson's Watch, a fast travel point.
1st part of the trial
- Use the light rays to create the gateway that will allow you to move forward
- Touch the gray block in front of you
- Then take the spotlight on the right to light the block on the right
- Light up the ascending walkway when you are at the top of the right platform
- Go down then turn on the left block with the right spotlight
- And finally, light up the last catwalk in the middle to clear your way
2nd part of the trial
- With the spotlight on the right, illuminate the reflector at the top left
- Use the spotlight on the left to illuminate the gangway in the middle
- Climb onto the second spotlight / reflector from the left and illuminate the last catwalk
- Go down on the right side to reach the walkway you created
3rd part of the trial
- The first spotlight on the left must illuminate the middle gangway
- Join the middle spotlight to illuminate one of the blocks at the back
- Go back to the first spotlight on the left and illuminate the last block at the back - you won't need the middle walkway anymore
- Join the data packet and the ordeal ends here.
Fly Agaric are part of Mysteries in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It's a challenge that will allow you to gain skill points in order to strengthen Eivor and his power score.
Original content by Camille"Effylia" Bouin.