Last week we told you about a number of changes coming to the Serenitea Pot System in Genshin Impact. Among the improvements, there was a "Companion Move-In" feature announced, but no further details were revealed back then.
The situation has changed. Studio miHoYo has confirmed that the new feature will release with version 1.6 and it will allow Travelers to have unique dialogues with their companions and earn rewards.
Here's an easy step-by-step guide on how to use this system and how it works:
- First of all, you need to complete the World Quest "Idle Teapot Talk".
- You can now invite companions to move into your Serenitea Pot.
- Your companions' location will be marked on the minimap and World Map.
- The companions selected will start to gain Companionship EXP. This is connected to the Adeptal Energy Rank: as this rank rises, your companions will earn Friendship Levels faster.
- You can claim Companionship EXP from the Realm Bounty while claiming Realm Currency.
- In their realms, Travelers can converse with companions who have moved in. More conversations will unlock at higher Friendship Levels.
- You can invite a total of eight companions per realm, but you need to level up your Trust Rank in order to increase the initial capacity.
- Each companion who stays in the Serenitea Pot has their favorite Furnishing Set. Travelers can obtain their Furnishing Set Blueprints in the Realm Depot.
- You will earn rewards such as Primogems after placing the Furnishing Sets, depending on your companions and their preferences.
You can check more about this new feature here.
A whole load of Serenitea Pot optimizations are coming to Genshin Impact, as the developers at miHoYo revealed their plans for the customization feature.
Next week, Travelers will be able to step into Genshin Impact's adventure while using Epic Games' platform.