The new region of Sumeru is full of secrets of all kinds on Genshin Impact. The exploration of this region, between lush forest and arid desert, never ceases to fascinate players. Among the most notable inhabitants of Sumeru are the Aranaras, forest spirits who primarily reside in the northern part of the region. They are central to most questlines in Patch 3.0, and you'll also have the opportunity to find ALL of them to earn even more rewards.
"Collecting" all the Aranaras is a hidden achievement, and you won't know which of them you're missing if you fail to complete the achievement.
Therefore, it is strongly recommended to follow a route so as not to miss any. We have divided this route of the 76 Aranaras into 4 distinct areas.
Around Devantaka Mountain
- Start by exploring the reliefs to the north of the lake.
- Then, go around the disabled colossal statue.
- Finish by interacting with the four Aranaras around Port Ormos.
- Start from the Ashavan mangrove, then go north, passing west of Vissudha.
- Go through the water building and go east
- Go back up the mountain, and go down to the west.
- In the end, there are quite a few Aranaras in the area. Start from the Vanarana waterholes, then go east.
- Return to Vanarana, then explore the entire west.
Around Avidya Forest
- Start your journey from the locality of Avidya, then go east.
- Go back up the series of mountains.
- Go around the water area of the Lokapala Jungle, going down to the place called Avidya.
For more guides and tips on Genshin Impact, do not hesitate to consult our complete walkthrough of the game with all the character builds, the location of the resources to be collected in the world of Teyvat or the quests for each update.
The comparison of Temtem with Pokémon is almost obligatory but, nevertheless, the two games have real differences which will potentially make you prefer the MMO to the Game Freak franchise.