Disney Dreamlight Valley is finally released this Tuesday, September 6, 2022 in Early Access on all platforms. The opportunity for you to discover this magical world and restore it by finding lost Disney and Pixar characters. All means are good: whether it's exploring the open world by unlocking the passages of nocturnal thorns thanks to the Dreamlight, or going through the castle and its magic paintings. Today we are going to focus on Elsa.
Introducing Elsa in Frozen
Elsa is the main character in the 2013 animated film Frozen. It is also strongly inspired by a tale of the same name by Hans Christian Andersen published in 1844. In the cinema, the story of Disney delighted young and old with the famous Princess Anna, always optimistic, who will do everything to save her sister from ice magic spiraling out of control. On the way, she will meet Olaf, a snowman, and Kristoff, the love of her life always accompanied by her reindeer Sven. In the game, we find Anna, Kristoff and Elsa for the moment.
Unlock Elsa, her house and her rewards by friendship level
If Kristoff automatically unlocks by going to the Forest of Courage, Anna and her sister Elsa must be freed from the kingdom of Arendelle (painting on the second floor of the Castle of Dreams). For this, you will first have to do the kingdom quest with Anna as well as her first friendship quest.
Elsa's house is in the Forest of Courage , it's the ice cave at the very bottom.
Below are the rewards Elsa gives you at each friendship level. Level 10 is the maximum you can reach. Then, it will no longer be useless to make him gain experience, but it will always be more advantageous to take him to accompany you on an excursion since his bonuses will be higher.
As for Elsa's favorite gifts , know that she greatly appreciates diamonds, flowers and pickled herrings: make sure that these items are one of her 3 daily favorite gifts, but in general, they come up often.
Once Elsa has been brought back to the Village, she will offer you friendship quests to advance the scenario but also her level.
chase the wind
Kingdom Quest 1
You must first complete the " Spirits of the Wild " realm quest with Anna in the Arendelle board to gain access to Elsa. The quest "chasing the wind" will be next and will ask you to calm the spirit of the wind by crafting x3 chimes. Refer to Anna's guide below to complete the kingdom quest and bring the two sisters to the village. It is indeed via Anna's first friendship quest that you can then bring Elsa to the village.
Break the ice
friendship quest 1
Now that Elsa has arrived in the village, you can begin her friendship quests. For the first, you will have to follow her to the ice cave in the Forest of Courage (this requires having advanced with Anna and upgrading the shovel to unlock the passage). Thanks to Elsa, it's your Pickaxe that you can improve in order to destroy the ice spikes. To do this, you will need to concoct a potion of summer heat with the following materials:
- 1 vial of ocean water (go to the edge of the beach and locate the sequins to collect the water),
- 5 Sunflowers (Enchanted Beach)
- 5 lemons (beach or bayou on the trees)
- 2 candy cane (beach dingo stand)
- 3 garlic (on the ground in the Forest of Courage)
Break the ice spikes in front of the cave with your new enchanted pickaxe and enter the cave. Once inside, clear the room by clearing 4 more ice blocks. Further, pick up the blue Emblem and insert it on the door. Elsa's questline will ask you to find the other 3 emblems to free the blue chest next to the door.
Like at home
Friendship Quest 2 - Level 3
Elsa would like to feel a little more at home and will ask you to cook Pickled Herrings from Arendelle. The first step will be to concoct a dandelion soup with the following ingredients:
- 1 Lemon (beach or bayou)
- 5 dandelions (yellow flowers at the esplanade)
- 3 garlic (forest of courage)
- 2 onions (you can buy some at Goofy's stand in the Forest of Courage, consider upgrading it to unlock stock!)
- 1 Empty Vial (to be crafted on your workbench using sand that you find on the beach by digging or by eliminating corals if your pickaxe is upgraded via Maui)
Elsa will make the dandelion soup herself, but then you'll have to go catch a Shining Herring :
- Go to the Bayou de la Confiance and bring your fishing rod,
- Wait for rain or thunderstorm (the weather changes very quickly in the game so feel free to let the game run and watch from time to time),
- Fish the rivers of the Bayou until you find a Shining Herring (not just a Herring).
Now you have to cook a Fish Parmentier following the recipe given by Elsa:
- 1 Dandelion soup (given by Elsa)
- 1 Sparkling herring
- 1 Wheat
Give the two dishes to Elsa then return near the ice cave (without entering it). On the ground, you will see a buried blue chest: use the shovel to take it out and open it. You will find Super Pickled Herrings from Arendelle. You will then get the Purple Emblem to place on the cave door.
The singing ice cream
Friendship Quest 3 - Level 6
For the rest of the story, you will need to unlock the Frozen Heights. Go to the ice cave in the Forest of Courage to talk to Elsa. She will ask you to make an icy bouquet with:
- x1 White Daisy (found in the Quiet Meadow),
- x1 Red Falling Penstemon (find in the Esplanade),
x1 Pink Bromeliad (found on Sunny Plateau)
Give the flowers to Elsa who will then ask you to find:
- 5 Pieces of Ice (they are inside the cave, on the ground)
- 1 Flask of Ice Water (go to the edge of the Frozen Heights pond and locate the glitter),
- 3 Snow (by breaking blocks of ice with your pickaxe or digging into the ground of the Frozen Heights)
Thanks to this, you will be able to craft a Potion of Winter's Chill at your workbench. This will further upgrade your pickaxe to break larger blocks of ice. Enter the cave and break the large block of ice inside. Place the last Orange Emblem on the door.
The mysterious ice cave
Friendship Quest 4 - Level 10
Find Elsa again in the ice cave and more particularly in front of the statues. You will have to ask Anna about the location of the last Green Emblem : it is in her house (Forest of Courage), in front of the clock. Place the emblem on the ice door of the cave and listen to Elsa's instructions: you will now have to place offerings on the 4 stelae in front of the door:
- Stele (fishing symbol): Marinated Herring from Arendelle (1 Herring + 1 Lemon + 1 Onion + 1 Garlic + 1 Oregano)
- Stele (pickaxe symbol): 1 Gold Ingot (find gold in the rocks of the Frozen Heights or the Sunny Plateau then transform it via the workbench. You can also find 2 gold ingots in the secret chests from Mickey's Quest)
- Stele (garden symbol): 1 carrot
- Stele (basket symbol): 1 white passion lily (to be picked in the Frozen Heights)
Once all the ingredients are placed on the stelae, it will release the blue chest next to you. Open it to collect the final gift: Elsa's dress. Unfortunately, the ice door doesn't hide any secret rooms.
In this new season, chrome invades the island of Fortnite. One of your first missions will be to collect information on this mysterious liquid, and for this you will have to see the character of Black Heart, which is located in Lustrous Lagoon.