It has now been 2 days since Dragonflight, the latest expansion for World of Warcraft, finally arrived and with it its small batch of bugs . Nothing too bad for the moment, and especially focused on the PTR (test realm), but we give you a little summary of the most impactful on the live servers. If you are interested in the complete list, you can have it via this link .
Class bugs to remember
- The auras of the Lightning, Earth, and Water shields disappear when you enter a new instance or when you log out.
- Shattered Restoration does not increase Soul Fragment healing received through Shattered Souls and does not update the tooltip.
- Infernal Armor damage is not correct in the tooltip without the supposed 2nd talent point active.
- (Vengeance Spec) : The demon from the Theater of Suffering summoned by Offering to the Flames does not die on a single Glaive Throw.
- Pets summoned by Call of the Wild temporarily prevent Heal Pet from being used.
- Serrated Shots does not have its damage increased by Hunter's Mark.
- Animal Companion reduces damage taken from Call of the Wild.
- Wind Arrows is doubly affected by Mastery: Sniper Training.
- Rapid Fire can sometimes fail to proc depending on your ranged weapon transmog.
- (Spec. Protection): The 2nd proc of Radiant Light does not appear in your personal resource on your interface.
- Enemies in Raids and Dungeons are immune to Distraction.
Other bugs to remember
Dungeons and Raids
- Ruby Essence Pools:
- Kyrraka has no aggro until fully landed after reaching 50% HP.
- If Kyrraka is defeated before Erkhart, the Burning Embers on the ground do no damage.
- Scholomance and Temple of the Jade Serpent:
- Warriors Charge may result in death or disconnection.
- Mining: The Titan-Touched subcategory of the Elemental Master specialization shows an incorrect description for the 40-point cap. The expected effect is: when you unlock Titanstriked, you get a short buff when mining, and the 40-point cap grants the ability to make portals created by Titan-hit mining points overcharged.
- Numerous issues with quests in the Plains of Ohn'ahra that do not follow through with additional quests and missing loot.
- On the character selection screen, characters cannot be moved via cursor drag.
- The UI can only show four rewards for Major Factions / Renowned Rewards
- You can sometimes get a longer delay when holding down and then releasing a key instead of spamming the key in question.
- In the Plains of Ohn'ahra, text boxes on the map are in the wrong place.
- Minimap icons may disappear while in Valdrakken.
Again, if you want the full list of bugs including the PTR, find them via this link , and no doubt all these bugs will be fixed before the start of Dragonflight Season 1 on December 13th .
We tell you everything you need to know about Shroomish, a third generation Pokémon present in the pokédex of the Paldea region in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and whose evolution will be very useful to all 9G hunters.