Skye has unfortunately just been postponed. She won't be released on October 13 (release date of Valorant Act 3) but she'll be deployed during the next patch on October 27.
Cost: 200 Credits
Equip a healing Trinket. Hold fire to channel, healing all allies in range and line of sight. Thi can be reused until the healing pool is depleted. Regrowth does not heal Skye herself.
Cost: 200 Credits
Equip a Tasmanian tiger trinket. Fire to send out and take control of the predator. While in control, Fire to leap forward, exploding in a concussive blast and damaging enemies directly hit.
Cost: 100 Credits per Charge
Equip a hawk trinket. Fire to send it forward. Hold Fire to guide the hawk in the direction of your crosshair. Press the ability button again mid-flight to transform the hawk into a flash
Equip a Seeker trinket. Fire to send three seekers to track down the three nearest enemies. If a Seeker hits a target, it nearsights them.
Tips and Tricks
- Regrowth only works with a line of sight between Skye and her wounded allies.
- Regrowth doesn't keep a player alive on an enemy molotov because suffering damage in Valorant prevents being healed for a short time.
- Cypher's tripwire seems to be the only gadget capable of catching an invocation from Skye (the wolf). The falcon and trackers aren't affected.
- Ultimate Stalkers can climb vertical surfaces to seek opponents at heights.
- Skye Summoning doesn't trigger Killjoy's gadgets or Raze's bot.
- If there is a Skye on each team, their wolves can neutralize each other.
Original content by Augustin "Review" Heliot.
Riot Games has released a video to show what Skye, the next Valorant agent, will look like. We learn a little more about her story and her gameplay.