- GLP Hextech 800 allows you to slow down your opponent via their active ability, which allows your E - Beat Drop to immobilize your opponent. It also gives you a good pool of mana, a fundamental resource for Seraphine.
- Lich Bane has a very good synergy with your Passive - Stage Presence.
- Liandry's Torment boosts your damage in combat and is very powerful against champions with a large HP pool.
- Banshee's Veil will be a very good defensive item, especially against AP bursts or spells that cannot be avoided. Zhonya's Hourglass can save the day against the AD assassins.
- If you want a more burst-oriented build, you can choose Luden's Echo instead of the GLP Hextech 800. Rylai's Crystal Scepter will then be a good alternative to slow down your opponents.
- Void Staff is very powerful when your enemies buy a lot of Magic Resist.
How to play Séraphine?
Seraphine is a mage with great poke ability in the lane phase, but she has very little defenses against assassins. Her kit is greatly affected by the skills and positioning of her allies as well as the items she purchases.
Use your passive abilities wisely to maximize your damage and increase your range of attack. Every 3 spells, the next spell cast is cast twice. Also pay attention to the musical notes around you, these will allow you to poke from a great distance by increasing your range of attack.
- Q - High Note is a spell that deals more damage when your enemies have little health left, use it to finish off your enemies.
- W - Surround sound is a very powerful spell for your team, both in attack and defense. If you already have a shield (from an ally, from an item like Iron Solari or from your Barrier) then area healing will also be available. Please note, the CD for this spell is relatively long.
- E - Beat Drop is your primary control spell, but also a great pushing force during the lane phase.
The champion will make full use of her spell kit when grouping with her allies.
Tips & Tricks
- Music notes that increase your attack range also work on nearby allies.
- W - Surround sound can heal in AoE if you are already under the influence of a shield. This means that if you cast the spell with your passive charged, this effect will activate on its own. Otherwise, use another way to arm yourself with a shield first!
- E - Beat Drop immobilizes if the enemy is already slowed, and it stuns the target if the latter is already immobilized. Keep in mind that if this spell is used with your passive charged, you can slow down your enemy beforehand via an item or a champion in order to easily stun them.
- R - Encore is extended indefinitely as long as it encounters an ally or an enemy in its path. Using it on all your allies can also be very interesting as it will give you a large amount of musical notes.
- You have great synergy with champions that can frequently slow and immobilize your enemies, like Lux.
Original content by "Nam".