With Glacial Augment, your entire build revolves around slowdown effects. The Hextech GLP-800 and the Twin Shadows are the two compulsory items in this build. You will try to proc your keystone via automatic attacks as well as the active properties of your items. Thereafter, all the items of AP mage are good to take. With this build, do not necessarily privilege the pure AP of the Rabadon's Deathcap or the Luden's Echo. Gauge if you need survivability (Banshee's Veil, Morellonomicon, etc.) or damages. Even if Ahri has some raw damage, a Void Staff or Liandry's Torment will be necessary to overcome the tanks.
How to Play Ahri
Ahri has very good range with Q - Orb of Deception, but the damage she inflicts in the early levels are not excessively high — so make sure you hit!
- Level 1: Focus on both allied and enemy minions to gauge when the opponent will get closer for a last hit, then try to hit Q - Orb of Deception when your opponent attacks the minion. Repeat the process as often as possible.
- Level 2: Now with E - Charm at your disposal, you will continue to play the exact same way. Charm's mana cost is expensive and you will use it only if you can make it count, otherwise you'll quickly run out of mana and suffer for the rest of your laning phase.
- Level 3: You can take W - Fox-Fire if you feel like you need a close-combat option. Otherwise, pick an additional level in Q - Orb of Deception to amplify your poke when your opponent last hits.
Tips & Tricks
- The return damage of your Q - Orb of Deception is true damage, which ignores magic resist and armor.
- If you launch your E - Charm and quickly use Flash right after, the animation of your Charm will start from where your champion lands after the Flash. This allows you to surprise your opponent and lower the chance of them reacting.
- Activate your W - Fox-Fire before you hit an enemy with your ultimate.
- W - Fox-Fire will inflict damage on the last champion you hit.
- Always try to apply the return damage of Q - Orb of Deception. For this, there are two solutions: take steps to the side, so that the return also crosses the target who will try to dodge it; or try to hit the enemy within the maximum range of the spell, so you will apply both damages simultaneously.