From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Camille in the toplane in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Divine Sunderer is a key item on toplane melee champions, offering damage potential and heal.
Ravenous Hydra grants a cleave and lifesteal, and is a great splitpushing tool.
Other good items include Sterak's Gage and Death's Dance.
Starting Item & Boots
Plated Steelcaps vs AD
Mercury's Treads vs AP
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Camille skill priority is:
R > Q > E > W
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Camille in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Camille is quite slow to get going, but she scales fantastically once she has a couple of items. She can splitpush or isolate carries in a teamfight, making her highly useful.
- Level 1 - Take Q - Precision Protocol, for level 1 trades.
- Level 2 - Take E - Hookshot, for engage and disengage.
- First Back - Defensive boots will help in lane.
Tips & Tricks
- Precision Protocol acts as an auto-attack reset.
- Hookshot will allow you to dive onto a target on the other side of a wall.
- Enemy champions trapped by The Hextech Ultimatum will take extra damage based on current health.
- Try to hit enemy champions with the outer cone of Tactical Sweep, for it will slow enemies and heal you.
- If you wait 1.5 seconds after the first cast of Precision Protocol to cast again, you'll deal true damage.
- You can use Tactical Sweep during Hookshot for a good engage combo.