From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Quinn in the toplane in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Immortal Shieldbow helps marksmen survive burst damage, and adds valuable lifesteal.
Wit's End is great against magic damage champions, and adds bonus magic damage to your attacks.
Other good items include Stormrazor, Infinity Edge, and Lord Dominik's Regards.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Quinn skill priority is:
R > W > Q > E
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Quinn in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Your job as Quinn is almost as a second jungler, roaming all over the map with her excellent mobility post-6. A speed-based marksman, you'll need to farm and damage enemies quickly.
- Level 1 - Take E - Vault, for a gap closer and debuff.
- Level 2 - Take Q - Blinding Assault, to blind enemies and initiate trades.
- First Back - Aim for your boots, so you have the attack speed bonus.
Tips & Tricks
- The backwards component of Vault can take you through a wall if you're positioned correctly and the enemy is close enough.
- If an enemy is marked by Quinn's passive, Harrier, attack it with an auto before using Vault to reapply Vulnerable status.
- It goes without saying, but you should use Behind Enemy Lines any time you want to move around the map.
- Never facecheck bushes blind - use Heightened Senses as you approach.