From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Miss Fortune in the botlane in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Kraken Slayer is a great item on Miss Fortune, bringing plenty of attack speed and critical chance to the table.
The Collector reinforces your damage output, adding more crit chance as well as a nice chunk of lethality. The execute passive is also very useful in teamfights.
Other good items include Infinity Edge, Axiom Arc, and Serylda's Grudge.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Miss Fortune skill priority is:
R > Q > W > E
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Miss Fortune in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Miss Fortune is a hyper-offensive ADC in the early game, with enough harassment tools to prevent her opposing ADC from farming effectively.
- Level 1 - Take Q - Double Up, for the early poke damage.
- Level 2 - Take W - Strut, for the passive move speed buff and active attack speed increase.
- First Back - Boots will add some much-needed attack speed, useful for clearing waves early on.
Tips & Tricks
- Make It Rain can grant vision for a short time, either a bush or the fog of war. Use it to avoid being taken by surprise.
- Make It Rain and Bullet Time can be used in combinating to slow an enemy champion to the maximum, making it more difficult for them to escape the ult's damage.
- Use Double Up to poke enemies by targeting the support or a minion close to your main target.