From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Seraphine in the botlane in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Moonstone Renewer is a great item on Seraphine, increasing the potency of heals and shields - especially when allies are low health.
Chemtech Purifier is ideal for applying Grievous Wounds on enemies, preventing them from healing effectively. It also buffs both of you when you heal or shield an ally.
Other good items include Staff of Flowing Water, Ardent Censer, and Zhonya's Hourglass.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Seraphine skill priority is:
R > Q > E > W
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Seraphine in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Seraphine is great at poking the enemy, but will be shut down instantly with any kind of CC.
- Level 1 - Take Q - High Note, for the poke damage.
- Level 2 - Take E - Beat Drop, for the slow.
- First Back - Work towards your Moonstone Renewer with a Bandleglass Mirror.
Tips & Tricks
- Notes that increase your range also work on nearby allies.
- Surround Sound can heal in an area if you're already shielded. Cast when your passive is online for an automatic heal, or have an ally shield you first.
- Beat Drop stuns the target if they are already slowed, so again pay attention to your passive coming online.
- Encore can be extended to infinity, depending on it hiting ally or enemy champions on its path. You can use your allies as relays if you communicate effectively.
- Seraphine has great synergy with champions with slows, such as Lux and Miss Fortune.