From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Evelynn in the jungle in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Hextech Rocketbelt offers more mobility to mages, and is great for closing a gap before unleashing your burst damage.
Lich Bane is a solid choice for AP users such as Evelynn, offering move speed, AP, and an on-hit bonus.
Other good items include Mejai's Soulstealer, Void Staff, and Rabadon's Deathcap.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Evelynn skill priority is:
R > Q > E > W
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Evelynn in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
A highly effective AP assassin, Evelynn is all about stalking her prey unseen, attempting to take out the more vulnerable targets before a teamfight even starts. Her mobility post-6 is almost unrivalled, but you'll need to play patiently until reaching that point.
- Level 1 - Take Q - Hate Spike, for the quicker farming.
- Level 2 - Take W - Allure, so you can charm monsters and burst them down more quickly.
- First Back - Work towards your Rocketbelt.
Tips & Tricks
- Hate Spike's cooldown is reduces when it hits a monster.
- Hate Spike can be reactivated up to three times, inflicting area damage. The target hit first takes additional damage.
- When Allure is fully charged, it points in your direction briefly. Change up your move pattern so as not to be too predictable coming out of invisibility.
- Whiplash is enhanced when your passive comes back online and you enter invisibility, gaining a dash and % health damage.
- Last Caress deals more damage to low-health enemies, making it an excellent execute tool.