After the tragedy of the heist, the next step in trying to fix the situation in Cyberpunk 2077 is to trace the various leads. This is the opportunity to visit what acts as a virtual brothel, with sensory dances. It's also one of the first steps to initiating romance with Judy.
Speak with Takemura at the restaurant, your answers don't really matter. Then call Judy, then go see her at Lizzie's Bar. Speak with the bouncer at the entrance, before making your way to the workshop.
Try to appease Judy during the conversation that follows, especially if you want to have a good relationship with her afterwards "You two talked to each other, I see." or "I need to know who hired her." with 7 Cold Blood.
Pick up the cigarette holder on the desk, then exit the workshop. Talk to Susie in the bar, then exit. You can also pick up the Lizzie, an iconic weapon, in the room next to Judy's workshop, if you missed it on your first pass.
Now head to the Megabuilding H8, join the elevator to reach the Clouds. You might have to wait a few hours before you can get in.
Skye or Angel?
We are going to offer you two dolls for your session, Skye and Angel. In reality, it doesn't matter about the story or the information revealed. Choose the one you prefer. Also choose the Safe Word you want, it's symbolic.
You must pay 500 Eddies (mandatory) and store your weapons in the locker before you can enter. There's a gun hidden behind the counter , you can steal it by the way, if you don't intend to mess around later.
Go to room 6 or room 9 depending on the doll chosen. Participate in the small therapeutic session if you feel like it, in order to offer a moment of relaxation to V.
Use the Safe Word, then ask the doll about Evelyn. You just have to say "I need your help, please." There is no need to threaten or pay her to get the information you want.
Then go to room 11 to scan all the elements, such as traces of blood or the holoscope, and play the recording.
Enter the VIP area
You are spoiled for choice when entering the VIP area. You can combine several if you like to explore everything:
- Listen to the discussion between the customer and the bouncer at the entrance, then follow the bar employee when he goes to the bathroom. All that remains is to knock him out to steal his access card. Climb the stairs to access the VIP area.
- It is also possible to force the door next to the toilets with 7 of Constitution, it leads to the VIP area.
Opening the hallway windows and then exiting onto the catwalk outside the building is one solution. This will take you to the secondary entrance to the VIP square, with a guard to eliminate.
Once in the VIP area, ask Tom in the back bedroom to get information on Evelyn. Explore the area, preferably undetected. If there is trouble, some dialogue options will be restricted later. There is an iconic "Pique à Cocktail" weapon placed on the counter of one of the dressing rooms. It can be used to slaughter guards if you feel like it. You also have to inspect Evelyn's coat.
You must now join the Cloud manager. You can achieve this in different ways. Exiting through the window and going through the balcony in order to reach the security room is a good plan. Remember to close everything behind you, to make sure that there are no annoying witnesses.
In the security room, eliminate the guard, then consult the terminal as well as his e-mails in order to obtain information which you will need to interrogate Woodman.
Join the corridor, then enter Woodman's office, the situation can take several different directions depending on your skills, the other quests you have completed, and your attitude towards this unscrupulous manager.
For information without violence or special abilities, choose:
- "You don't understand what's at stake."
- "Your bosses should see how you treat your customers."
"I didn't know you were so high up."
The benefit of this dialogue, and of sparing Woodman, is that it opens the door to an "Ex-Factor" side mission, which will allow you to give him a good dose of well-deserved justice/karma.
- If the alarm has been sounded, or if your conversation with Woodman goes sour, he will attack you, and you will have to kill him or knock him out. The information is then obtained on his computer.
- With 7 in Intelligence, and having examined the cabin 11 (which is optional), it is possible to use special dialogues in order to solve its problem of Netrunner. But if you refuse to answer him, the situation degenerates.
- Finally, if you have completed the quests "Contract: Monster Hunt" or/and "I Fought the Law." you can intimidate him with additional options.
All you have to do is go out and collect your equipment. It follows a discomfort and a discussion with this brave Johnny.
Cyberpunk boxing matches are really not easy, between the questionable hitboxes, the first person view and the fact that your character is not necessarily adapted to this practice. Here's a guide to help you out.