EA revealed Battlefield Portal today — one of three modes included in Battlefield 2042 — which will allow you to make, share and play custom Battlefield game modes. A brilliant idea that will allow players to create unique experiences on the battlefield.
We've outlined everything that will be available in Battlefield Portal at launch below.
- Battle of the Bulge (Battlefield 1942)
- El Alamein (Battlefield 1942)
- Arica Harbor (Bad Company 2)
- Valparaiso (Bad Company 2)
- Caspian Border (Battlefield 3)
- Noshahr Canals (Battlefield 3)
- All seven Battlefield 2042 maps
- More than 40 weapons from different war scenarios.
- M1 Garand, Panzerschreck, G3, M416 and much more.
- Also, of course the inclusion of the entire arsenal of Battlefield 2042.
- More than 40 vehicles.
- The Spitfire and B17 Bomber make a comeback along with modern hardware like the Quad, the bike, and even small light aircraft.
- In addition to the inclusion of the Battlefield 2042 vehicle range.
Objects and Gadgets
- More than 30 gadgets.
- Recognition items, such as MAV and Radio Beacon, will be available as gadget selections, along with the defibrillator and EOD Bot.
- In addition to the inclusion of gadgets from Battlefield 2042.
- Classic factions will return to Battlefield Portal allowing you to mix and match from seven different armies from classic titles, as well as Battlefield 2042 Specialists.
- Factions like the 1942 UK, US, and Germany as well as Bad Company 2's US and Russia will feature exclusively on Battlefield Portal.
- The Assault, Engineer, Support, and Recon roles are back in the Battlefield Portal.
Battlefield 2042 will be released on October 22 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC.