On 07/31/19, starting at, 01:30 Pacific Time (08:30 UTC), ranked queues will be disabled in preparation for patch 9.15. At 03:00 Pacific time (10:00 UTC), the servers will be shut down and all games currently in progress will end in a draw and stats will not be recorded. We estimate the battlegrounds will be unavailable for 3 hours.
Riot just confirmed that patch 9.15 will hit the live servers of League of Legends on July 31. Give a warm welcome to PROJECT skins!
Patch 9.15 Content
- PROJECT: Pyke, Jinx, Akali, Irelia, Warwick
- Prestige Edition: PROJECT: Akali
- Chromas: PROJECT: Pyke, PROJECT: Warwick, PROJECT: Jinx, PROJECT: Akali, PROJECT: Fiora, PROJECT: Lucian, PROJECT: Zed
Champions Balance Changes
- Buffs: Galio, Graves, Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lissandra, Lucian, Malphite, Poppy, Soraka, Swain, Syndra, Vayne, Xerath
- Nerfs: Evelynn, Karma, Qiyana, Rumble
- New summoner icons icônes d'invocateurs
- New emotes
- New PROJECT ward skin
As usual, these changes are already live on the PBE, however, a part of them might not be added to the live patch.
Get ready for the next PBE Patch in League of Legends: Patch 9.15! There are no changes to champions, yet. However, you can already discover the brand new PROJECT skins as well as the icons and emotes related to this event.