As a first item, choose Doran's Ring in order to benefit from mana regeneration during the lane phase.
Cassiopeia has the characteristic not to buy boots with her Passive - Serpentine Grace. This allows her to have an extra item slot.
- The object you should focus on is the Seraph's Embrace which brings you a good amount of power and mana points, very useful for Cassiopeia.
- Morellonomicon offers you very good offensive stats in addition to its passive, which will allow you to reduce the healing on your targets to prevent them from surviving your damage.
- Choose Rylai's Crystal Scepter to slow down enemies in order to keep them within range and inflict maximum damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap is the most powerful item in the game. It is therefore a very popular object for Cassiopeia.
- If you often find yourself targeted by your enemies, choose Zhonya's Hourglass to make it easier for you to survive.
- Void Staff is worth buying if your opponents have a lot of magical resistances.
How to play Cassiopeia ?
On the line, your goal is to kill the henchmen while avoiding getting poke and trying not to waste your mana. Wait for an opportunity to inflict maximum damage after hitting Q - Nuisance Blast.
- Level 1: Start with Q - Noxious Blast to be able to poke your opponent from a long distance.
- Level 2: Then choose E - Twin Fangs as your main damage spell. Use it on your opponent when he is poisoned by Q - Noxious Blast to inflict maximum damage.
- Level 3: At level 3 put a second point in E - Twin Fangs to increase your offensive power. W - Miasma being very expensive at the beginning of the game, you will really use them only after you have completed your Tear of the Goddess.
When in teamfight
You have to position yourself as an ADC, and stay on the periphery of the fight. Although R - Petrifying Gaze is an excellent initiation tool if you have your flash jump available, the spell has a short range, making it easier to use as a defensive tool. Good management of your ultimate put in parallel with a good W - Miasma placement makes Cassiopeia very difficult to reach.
Tips & Tricks
- Try using E - Twin Fangs only on poisoned targets to deal maximum damage.
- W - Miasma blocks the movement spells of enemy champions in addition to slowing them down. Use it to prevent them from fleeing or catching you.
- Use the movement speed bonus given by Q - Noxious Blast to help you approach your target or flee when you want.
- Use Flash during the incantation of R - Petrifying Gaze to surprise your enemies to stun them more easily.