Hunter's Machete is perfect for Elise who cleans her jungle more with her auto-attacks than with her spells. You'll also need a Refillable Potion.
- Sorcerer's Shoes are recommended if you go on the offensive to maximize the impact of your spells.
- Take Mercury Treads when you fear a match-up with heavy magical damage.
- Ninja Tabi, on the other hand, are best against physical damage.
- Always take Skirmishers' Sabre with the enchantment Runic Echoes.
- Morellonomicon is an excellent first item for Elise who appreciates the HP, magic penetration and power.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Liandry's Torment will give you power and hit points.
- Void Staff is highly recommended against of a lot of magical resistance.
- Zhonya's Hourglass can counter a heavy burst or simply physical damage while Banshee's Veil is useful against crowd and poke control, as well as magical damage.
- Twin Shadows is also a good option for catching enemies and getting some sight.
How to play Elise?
Elise is an assassin with a very strong pressure on the map at the beginning of the game, which makes her a very good jungler.
- Level 1: You will start with your Blue Sentinel to be able to have mana regeneration and the recovery time reduction necessary to your survival. Thanks to your W - Volatile Spiderling (Human Form) and W - Skittering Frenzy (Spider Form), you will be able to simply make your camps without losing too many hit points.
- Level 2: You will quickly reach your level 3, by attacking the weak camps, the Red Brambleback and the Rift Scuttlers.
- Level 3: Now that you have your three spells, you can gank easily thanks to your E - Cocoon to stun an unsuspecting opponent.
From level 3, Elise is difficult to challenge in terms of ganks, but remains very fragile in case of combat with the opposing jungler. Always keep a balance between gank and farm to avoid being dominated.
Tips & Tricks
- Move in Spider Form between jungle camps to save time with the speed bonus.
- You get a lot of damage at the start of the game. Don't hesitate to exert a lot of pressure from your level 3.
- Don't hesitate to surprise your prey during your ganks thanks to Flash + E - Cocoon (Human Form).
- Begin the camps in Human Form to take advantage of the damage according to the current health points before switching to spider form.
- In Spider Form, you can use your little spiders to take the damage for you.
- Spell E - Rappel (Spider Form) gives you sight over the entire area displayed on the ground.