Heimerdinger is a mage who relies on his turrets. They are the basis of his gameplay and allow him to quickly push a wave while being covered in case of gank. Heimerdinger's items will be oriented towards items offering power and survivability.
- Luden's Echo is the basic item for most mages, power, cooldown reduction and mana, it is the must-have item on Heimerdinger.
- If Zhonya's Hourglass is that interesting so early, it is above all for the stasis which allows to temporize the cooldowns and which does not prevent the turrets from inflicting damages, so use the stasis after having cast all your spells and hope that your turrets remove your opponents before you get out of it.
- Rabadon's Deathcap is the mandatory classic item, maximum power for maximum damage. Then usually follow up with Rylai's Crystal Sceptre for a very difficult to handle slowdown.
- Liandry's Torment inflicts magical damage compared to the HP of the victims, enough to drastically increase your dps in teamfights. Note that the damage in question is doubled when the opponent taking the damage is slowed down or controlled.
- Void Staff is a must if you want to inflict maximum damage, with maximum magical penetration, make sure you have the optimal dps.
- Morellonomicon is mandatory if you are facing champions who have a lot of HP regeneration.
- Banshee's Veil is the option to consider if you systematically take controls and die silly.
Heimerdinger is a powerful and oppressive character for your opponents.
- Level 1: Take Q - H28 G Evolution Turret to start your push work.
- Level 2: Unlock E - CH2 Electrom Storm Grenade to be able to counter ganks and stun your opponent in your turrets.
After taking these two spells focus on upgrading your W - Hexteck Micro Rockets granting even more push and poke damage.
In the first levels, push as much as you can with your turrets. The goal is to put pressure on your lane in order to get the enemy jungler's focus.This will allow your team to achieve goals like the dragon. Moreover, Heimerdinger is a fragile character and very susceptible to controls which will attract the wrath of the enemy jungle. Nevertheless, opponents tend to underestimate the character. Take the opportunity to surprise them by stunning them in the middle of your turrets to inflict a lot of damage.
Heimerdinger really can turn the tide of a fight. If you combine your E - CH2 Electrom Storm Grenade with your R - UPGRADE!!! you can stun the whole enemy team and therefore win the fight easily. You can also combine it with W - Hexteck Micro Rockets dealing lots of damage to the enemies. Keep the combo Ultimate + Q - H28 G Evolution Turret for ganks with your Zhonya's Hourglass. Your stasis will give to your turrets the time to kill ur enemies for you.
Tips & Tricks
- Your turrets charge over time. Once charged, they send out a laser beam that inflicts heavy damage.
- Hitting an opponent with Z - Hextech Micro Rockets or E - CH2 Electrom Storm Grenade instantly recharges your turrets. Moreover, it is this enemy that your turrets will focus first.
- Attacking an enemy with an auto-attack marks it, marked opponents will be the preferred targets of the turrets. Be sure to use an auto-attack before using your Zhonya to ensure that all turrets focus on the same champion.
- Prepare your turrets from the first level in order to quickly push the first wave and instantly take the ascent on your opponent.
- Use your Zhonya's Hourglass once your opponent is within range of your turrets and let them do the work.
- Your rockets scatter more or less depending on the placement of your cursor.