- Doran's Shield, along with a Healing Potion, is a good choice against a matchup that can poke you without you being able to respond.
- Doran's Blade gives you very good early game stats as you can deal more damage and still have more health points. Add a Healing Potion.
- The Mercury Treads if you fear a match-up with heavy magic damage and big controls.
- The Ninja Tabi against physical damage.
- Ravenous Hydra is the first essential item as it offers sustain and wave clear.
- Black Cleaver will be very useful to counter armor. On the other hand, if the opposing team is rather fragile, use Trinity Force which will give you very good stats and a rather impressive burst.
- Death's Dance allows you to counter the opposing burts and have more life steal.
- Sterak's Gage gives you a way to withstand a big enemy burst, while giving you control resistance.
- Guardian Angel remains an item of choice for many top-laners, allowing you to throw yourself into the melee and survive thanks to resurrection.
- Spear of Shojin can be very strong if you're snowballing, the item allowing you to almost completely erase your CDs after throwing your ultimate.
- Bloodthirst is an item that goes well with Spear of Shojin: you've already reached 40% CD reduction, no need to take Death's Dance, Bloodthirst will give you a better sustain, as well as a passive shield.
How to play Fiora?
Fiora is an excellent duelist who goes mainly solo push rather than teamfight, her potential being expressed in 1v1.
- Level 1: Start the game with Q - Lunge in order to be able to poke your opponent and sustain by diving into the vital point of the Passive - Duelist's Dance.
- Level 2: With E - Bladework, you can carry out slightly longer attacks to gradually bring down your opponent's health.
- Level 6: You can attack most champions with your ultimate, which will give you heavy damage and huge sustain.
Tips & Tricks
- Use your Q - Lunge through the walls to escape in case of difficulty.
- E - Bladework resets your base attack. Use Q - Lunge, strike a base attack and reset it with E - Bladework, then follow with Tiamat and the second attack of Bladework, to strike a maximum of damage very quickly.
- If you leave the field of vision of an enemy, the vital point will be reset and will reappear in another direction. This is very useful if you can't reach it immediately during the lane phase.
- You can use W - Riposte during the dash of Q - Lunge to pass through a control like the Veigar's E (E - Event Horizon) and surprise an opponent by immobilizing him.
- When using R - Grand Challenge, try to hit the adjacent vital points one after the other, you will save a lot of time.