- Choose Relic Shield for mana regeneration and the power it brings, allowing you to poke in the lane phase.
- Ninja Tabi and Mercury Threads are a good choice if you want more resistance.
- Boots of Mobility is the choice for snowballing if you want to help other lanes and be more dynamic on the map.
- Pauldrons of Whiterock is your item to ward. It will also give you additional HPs and APs.
- Zeke's Convergence offers a bonus on the attacks of your carry when you use R - Explosive Cask near it. It will be very useful if you use your spell to protect it.
- Locket of the Iron Solari is an interesting choice because of its defensive stats and above all because of its active that gives a good shield to the team members close to you. The complementary item you need is Redemption: it allows you to heal your allies even while being far from them (or while being dead).
- Iceborn Gauntlet can bring you damage and extra armor.
- If you need to time out in teamfight, Zhonya's Hourglass will be a good option.
- If you're looking for a lot of damage, go directly to AP items such as Luden's Echoes or Rabadon's Deathcap.
How to play Gragas ?
Gragas Support's primary goal in the lane phase will be to engage its opponents hard. He will also be able to poke effectively if no opportunity presents itself.
- Level 1: Choose E - Body Slam, which allows you to invade the opponent's jungle if you wish and is your main spell on the line. Otherwise, take Q - Barrell Roll to help your ADC push the lane.
- Level 2: Then take W - Drunken Rage if you wish to engage in combat with E - Body Slam.
- Level 6: Using your Flash and E - Body Slam, you can blast a misplaced enemy target with R - Explosive Cask.
Tips & Tricks
- Your main combo will be to use Flash during the animation of E - Body Slam to surprise your enemies. Try as much as possible to keep your Summoner spell to use this mechanic.
- R - Explosive Cask can be used to bring opponents back to your allies but also to keep assassins away from your carry. Adapt as needed.
- Launching R - Explosive Cask after hitting E - Body Slam will help you send your enemy wherever you want.