Take Doran's Ring and two Healing Potions in order to be able to last hit the minions more easily but also do more damage thanks to the extra power.
Sorcerer's Shoes will be your choice most of the time, but you can go on Mercury Threads if you are against a composition that has a lot of control, which can often allow you to throw the ultimate on yourself in case of chain cc.
- Luden's Echo is a must have on Lissandra which can sometimes lack damage. With a lot of power, reduced recovery time but also and above all a passive that adds burst, it's a very interesting item.
- Zhonya's Hourglass as a second item allows you to have much more flexibility during your team fights. Don't be afraid to go in the middle of the 5 players because, with your ultimate and its active: you can easily stall for 5 to 6 seconds, which represents an eternity in this kind of moment.
- Morellonomicom offers great stats, but the most interesting for Lissandra are the magical penetration and the passive, which divides the perceived healing by two. Since your role is to hit all 5 players of the enemy team, such a passive can be fatal for many of your opponents.
- The Void Staff can be used to maximize your damage, since with Morellonomicon and Sorcerer's Shoes you already have a lot of magical penetration, the magical resistance that this item will ignore will allow you to inflict as much damage on fragile champions as if they had no magical resistance at all.
- Rabadon's Deathcap brings a lot of power, it's the optimal choice if the enemy team has few very tanky champions.
- Banshee's Veil is a good option against champions who can react instantly to your claw, such as Malzahar or Elise who can control you the instant you reactivate your E to jump on your enemies.
- Liandry's Torment, as opposed to Rabadon's Deathcap, is rather interesting when the enemy team will be very difficult to defeat due to very tanky champions.
How to play Lissandra?
In the lane phase, Lissandra's strength lies in her ability to poke, to prevent your opponent from farming as much as possible. Later in the game, Lissandra will be excellent at initiating team fights, throwing herself into the melee by inflicting heavy damage, while being able to survive easily.
- Level 1: You'll take Q - Ice Shard to help you score your last hit and allow you to poke your opponent.
- Level 2: W - Ring of Frost will allow you to activate Aftershock and immobilize your opponent if he tries to push you around, to take as little damage as possible.
- Level 3: Now in possession of your three spells, you can poke your opponent and farm, and get to safety at the slightest trouble without difficulty.
Tips & Tricks
- Thanks to Aftershock, W - Ring of Frost will make you very resistant if you immobilize opponents.
- Lissandra's main combo in teamfight is to use E - Ice Shard to find yourself in the middle of the opponents, to immobilize them with W - Ring of Frost, poke them to Q - Ice Shard, then delay using R - Frozen Tomb. You can chain with Q - Ice Shard and Zhonya's Hourglass to further delay and remain a permanent threat.
- R - Frozen Tomb can be used on yourself for protection and healing.
- Using E - Glacial Path in one direction and running in the other can confuse your opponent's mind and help you escape.