Lulu is a versatile champion as she is able to protect her allies or intensify their damage while being quite aggressive.
- Boots of Mobility are very useful to provide vision or to accompany your teammates' roams.
- You can opt for Ionian Boots of Lucidity if you know that you'll need 10% less cooldown for your spells to reach maximum cooldown.
- Ardent Censer increases the DPS of the carry you are protecting, it is an important item for a peel support.
- Redemption allows you to heal your allies in battle, even if you are far away (or dead).
- Locket of the Iron Solari allows you to shield allies.
- Knight's Vow and Zeke's Convergence are two items that increase Lulu's peel. The Zeke will activate when you use R - Wild Growth. The Knight's Vow will deal damage in place of your ally.
- The Athene's Unholy Grail is a healing item to buy only if you play the game offensively.
Lulu is a champion who needs to harass as much as protect during the lane.
- Level 1: Take your E - Help, Pix! Using, use basic attack and skill to abuse your opponent when he approaches to execute a minion, this allows you to impose your rhythm without putting yourself in too much danger.
- Level 2: The skill Q - Glitterlance allows you to accentuate your Poke in synergy with E - Help, Pix! Among other things, it applies a slow-down that can be decisive, particularly effective for following or disengaging a gank.
In Teamfight, stay back and use the W - Whimsy skill on your AD carry to make it easier to position and boost your damage.
Always be ready to use your R - Wild Growth to save an ally from certain death or to follow a teammate's engagement by throwing opponents around in the air.
Prevent as much as possible the engagement or the retreat of your enemies with your E - Help, Pix! + A - Glitterlance.
Tips & Tricks
- Be careful not to push your lane by trying to auto-attack your enemies, your passive does important damage, but stops on the first unit hit.
- For the beginning of a fight, use W - Whimsy on your initiator to allow him to reach his targets or keep it to neutralize an assassin who would like to kill your carry.
- E - Help, Pix! and R - Wild growth are perfect for keeping an ally alive, use his spells to surprise enemies by countering their burst.
- After inflicting E - Help, Pix! on an opponent, wait slightly because the opponent will expect the combo and will try to dodge it by reflex. You can now send your Q - Glitterlance with a better chance of hitting your target.
- R - Wild growth can be used to counter mobility tools such as the Q of VI quite easily or a jump from Rengar but the latter requires more reflexes.