Leblanc is a magical damage assassin, that is to say a mobile champion capable of inflicting large and rather monocible damage. Her items will focus on power.
- Sorcerer's Shoes is your default choice as mage and assassin.
- Mercury Threads can be a good choice if your AP opponent is putting you through a lot of trouble.
- Leblanc will benefit greatly from the burst, depush and AP brought by Luden's Echoes.
- Morellonomicon will increase your damage and prevent your targets from healing properly.
- Rabadon's Deathcap will drastically increase your AP, which will completely annihilate fragile targets at this point in the game.
- If you're looking to snowball the game, Mejai Soulstealer can be very profitable to Leblanc.
- If you need more magical penetration, Void Staff will be the perfect choice.
- Zhonya's Hourglass and Banshee's Veil will be preferred if you have a problem with an enemy assassin or an enemy spell.
How to play LeBlanc?
Leblanc has a very aggressive appearance allowing him to dominate the midlane.
- Level 1: Choose Q - Sigil of Malice to poke the opponent. However, choose W - Distortion to dodge spells like Ahri's Q. Don't hesitate to try attacks and activate the Corrupting Potion to increase your damage.
- Level 2: The combo W - Distortion on your opponent + Attack + Q - Sigil of Malice, allows you to activate Electrocute and inflict a decent burst. However, do not stay too long in contact with the enemy.
Leblanc's offensive side often attracts the enemy jungler in the first levels. You will have to warden the bush on your lane opposite your jungle. Do not use Distortion aggressively if the enemy jungler is nearby.
E - Ethereal Chains is an easier control to place once you have jumped the enemy with Q - Distortion. Among other things, it allows you to capitalize on your jungler's gank.
If you are constantly harassing your opponent, you can attempt elimination at level 6 with R - Mimic, by copying E - Ethereal Chains to chain your controls, or Q - Sigil of Malice for more direct damage.
In the middle of the game, you'll need to use your mobility to shift to the other lanes. Pair these moves with wards in the river and/or enemy jungle.
Tips & Tricks
- To assassinate from afar, use your W - Distortion then your combo Q - Sigil of Malice + R - Mimic and finally an E - Ethereal Chains to explode the mark placed by the ultimate. Then reactivate your W - Distortion to start again.
- If you think you lack the damage for an assassination but teammates can join you, use E - Ethereal Chains + R - Mimic to immobilize your target twice.
- You can trick your enemies when your passive is activated by standing still and moving only your double with Alt + Right Click. Enemies will then focus on the "fake Leblanc" acting as a player.
- R - Mimic doesn't have a very long CD, so you can use it to quickly eliminate a wave of henchmen with the W - Distortion + R - Mimic combo.