Want to customize your phone case in Animal Crossing New Horizons? Of course it's possible, but you need to complete a few steps beforehand!
- Have unlocked the Nook's Cranny
- Have installed the land for the 3 new inhabitants
- Have unlocked the Customization via Tom Nook (he will give you customization kits).
Once you have unlocked the item customization option, the procedure is very simple.
How do I change the case of my smartphone?
- Go to the NookStop at the Town Hall and buy a Customizable phone case kit for 1800 Miles.
- Go to the crafting workbench and select the "customize an item" option.
- Select your smartphone shell from your inventory to access the customization options. For this item, no customization kit is required.
- You can then choose the color of your choice or even better: apply a custom pattern on your hull.
So, how are you going to customize your Nookphone?
My phone case is rainbow but now I want to change to something else but when I click the case I want, the only option is to drop it. What do I do to switch the case???
How do i get the shell?
I got it and turned my phone black, then changed my mind and bought it again but it disappeared from my inventory what do I do now?