The celebrities of Cyberpunk 2077 are often degenerate, with a closet full of skeletons, and scandals up to their necks. But their fans are often no better, since they do not hesitate to break into their homes in order to seize an object they covet. Poor Kerry Eurodyne had his guitar stolen by a drone, and now it's up to you to get it back.
Go to Heywood, more precisely, in the Glen sub-district. Here is its position on the map. You can make this contract whenever you want.
- Follow the marker to the building, then enter the elevator.
- Go to the 17th floor, then to room 1702.
- With a technical score of 17 , it is possible to open the door directly. Otherwise, go through the green door at the end of the hall, to take the stairs to the roof . All you have to do is jump down to the balcony of apartment 1702.
- Your priority is to get Johnny's Pants, inside the suitcase in the room. This is your one and only chance to get your hands on it, so if you want the corresponding trophy, don't miss it.
- Exit the room to reach the room full of instruments. You have two ways to open it, the first is to enter the code 2065 . The alternative is to hack into the computer in the bedroom , in order to access the local network, and thus open the door.
- All that remains is to grab the guitar and leave. Leave it at a drop point, the yellow marker should point to the closest one.
- You'll then hit 3330 Eddies, which isn't much, but at least you've won some pants.
A hostile area near the starting point of the adventure is a major source of death and frustration for new players. Here is a guide with useful information to be able to explore the area, and plug the hole in the weedkiller bottle.