February just started and a lot of new changes are already coming to League of Legends with patch 10.4.
Expected for a few cycles already, Wukong's rework was supposedly the main subject of this update — but it seems that the long-awaited changes of the Monkey King will have to wait for another cycle.
A few items and runes are also under the spotlights, and Riot Games also decided to bring some changes to the Immolate mechanic.
Table of contents
- New Skins: Blood Moon (Master Yi, Katarina, Tryndamere)
- Rune Balance Changes: Hail of Blades, Legend Runes, Perfect Timing, Phase Rush, Prototype: Omnistone
- Item Balance Changes: Immolate items (Bami's Cinder, Cinderhulk, Sunfire Cape)
- Champion balance changes: Amumu, Aphelios, Aurelion Sol, Caitlyn, Darius, Diana, Garen, Gnar, Jayce, Lux, Mordekaiser, Rammus, Singed, Sona, Soraka, Sylas, Talon, Udyr, Zed
- Summoner Spell balance changes: Exhaust
• Duration increased: 2.5s → 3s