With all the changes brought to League of Legends by the preseason, including the rework of Drakes, the jungle became an incredibly unstable place. Riot Games pushed several changes targetting champions but also jungle items to fix it — but it seems they're not satisfied yet.
With Patch 10.8, they apparently decided to tweak Jungle items once again to prevent the effectiveness of funnel mechanics.
As usual, they also introduced three new skins for Morgana, Leblanc, and Zyra: Coven. The set includes a Legendary skin for Morgana as well as a Prestige Edition for Zyra.
Patch 10.8 should hit live on Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
Table of Contents
- Champion Balance Changes: Aphelios, Ashe, Evelynn, Kalista, Master Yi, Orianna, Ryze, Senna, Sett, Tristana, Urgot, Varus, Xayah
- Item Balance Changes: Jungle Items (Hunter's Talisman, Hunter's Machete, Stalker's Blade, Skirmisher's Sabre)
- New Skins: Coven (LeBlanc, Morgana, and Zyra)
- System changes: Death Mechanic
• [New] On death, gain a smaller version of Homeguards which gives the player about 2.5 seconds less time to get back to lane
• [New] At levels 1-6, a champion's solo kills grant 20% more experience and assisted kills grant 20% less experience. At levels 7-8, these numbers are reduced to 10%