Riot Games have announced the arrival of Patch 9.12 for tonight! Scheduled: Mordekaiser rework, new Dark Star skins, big changes on Ryze and several balancing changes.
- Dark Star: Karma, Jhin, Shaco
- Mordekaiser rework
- Buffs: Ashe, Caitlyn, Karma, Lulu, Warwick
- Balancing: Aatrox, Sylas, Ryze, Wukong, Zac
- Nerfs: Irelia, Nautilus, Yuumi
- Corrupting Potion
- VFX upgrades: Amumu, Lulu, Tryndamere, Ziggs
- New summer icons
- New emotes
As usual, those changes are still on the PBE, but a part of them are are likely to go live tonight!
Written by Charlotte "Cthulhu" Rognant. Translated from French by Millenium.us.org.
Yuumi, the last champion to join the Rift, will be nerfed with the patch 9.12. She has been pretty weak in soloQ, but she's popular among pro players who have seen her potential.