This is the last update before the first major patch promised for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Cyberpunk 2077, scheduled for January.
With this new round of fixes, many quest bugs have been fixed, the game should be more stable, and the cybcerconsole mod which allowed any in-game item to be put in its inventory has been disabled. CD Projekt wants players to be patient with regard to authorized mods, which will be discussed later.
In the meantime, if you were waiting for the promises of this patch to purchase it on, say, PS5, remember that the game was outright delisted from the PlayStation Store until further notice.
Patch 1.05 is only available for existing owners of the game on PS4 and Xbox One at this time.
- Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling Play it Safe.
- It is no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind.
- Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
- Fast traveling before encountering Tyger's Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
- Fixed an issue that would block progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made when Raffen Shiv arrived was loaded.
- Fixed an issue where new calls or messages would not be received if Happy Together fails as a result of a fight.
- Elizabeth Peralez stops being overly pushy in her calls after her job offer is turned down.
- The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts correctly after leaving Viktor's clinic.
- Wakako's dialogs are no longer stuck after completing Search and Destroy.
- Leaving Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn't stop other characters from calling you.
- Brick's detonator should now be properly interactive for players to disarm it. Or to trigger it. It's your turn.
- The elevator doors should now open properly in The Heist.
- Saul now correctly exits cars in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue where new calls or messages would not be received after running too far from Frank in War Pigs.
- Jackie now properly leaves the factory after the fight ends in The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if you go through the door too quickly in Onward to Death.
- In Violence, skipping club time no longer causes progression issues.
- Fixed issue with Gig startup: Warming up ...
- Fixed an issue where new calls or messages were not received after quitting Pyramid Song midway through.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain's core could already be broken when the player entered the core room in Don't Lose Your Mind.
- Fixed issue with Delamain not spawning or doing anything outside of the afterlife in The Heist.
- Fixed an objective stuck issue on "Talk to Viktor" in The Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue where the bouncer in front of Lizzie's could not be spoken to in The Information.
- Added description for "Don't Lose Your Mind in the Journal".
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from saving, using fast movement, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
- Fixed an issue with Panam not calling for other reasons until "I'll Fly Away" is complete.
- Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup was completed.
- Improved reaction times for NPCs taking cover.
- Fixed the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance in combat.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain's image was displayed above the current caller during phone calls.
- V's mouth doesn't stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
- Fixed some UI overlap issues.
- V appears more modest in the overview of the inventory after the half-yearly assembly
- NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
- Added a little warmth in HDR.
- Fixed NPCs landing at T in Suspicious Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
- Fixed an issue where after a braindance it was possible to get stuck in headless third person view.
- Squelch icons are no longer displayed without an image in inventory.
- Fixed a weapon crosshair issue persisting on screen.
The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after being opened for the first time after exiting a car.
- Fixed an issue where, when accessing a Fast Travel Terminal, the button displayed in the upper right corner to open the Quest Log was not working.
Performance and stability
- Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
- Out-of-scope explosions now make noise.
- AMD SMT: Optimized default kernel / wire usage for 4 and 6 core AMD Ryzen processors. 8-core, 12-core, and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behave as expected. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on testing by both sides indicating that the performance improvement only occurs on processors with 6 cores and below.
- Fixed an issue with the way raw data is collected.
- Removed the use of the AVX instruction set, correcting crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors that do not support AVX.
- Removed Debug Console to avoid features that could cause crashes or stuck quests. That doesn't mean we don't want to support the mod community. Stay tuned for more on this.
- Ray Traced reflections should no longer appear too bright compared to the surroundings.
Original content by Bastien "Lloyd" Dubosq-Luyer.