After the splash art of DAMWON Gaming's League of Legends World Championship skins was teased about one week ago, we now know what they look like in-game. The five skins honoring DAMWON's triumph are part of the latest batch of skins arriving in the Public Beta Environment servers.
All the skins prominently feature the bright blue and white color combination of DAMWON's logo and incorporate the two brackets  of their old logo (the team now plays with a new logo following their partnership with KIA). Each of the players got to select one of the champions they played during the World Championship to receive an honorary skin, and as per usual it's in the recall animation where the personal flair shines through.
The skin distribution is as follows:
- Kennen — chosen by top laner Jang "Nuguri" Ha-gown
- Nidalee — chosen by jungler Kim "Canyon" Geon-bu
- Twisted Fate — chosen by mid laner Heo "ShowMaker" Su
- Jhin — chosen by bot laner Jang "Ghost" Yong-jun
- Leona — chosen by support player Cho "BeryL" Geon-hee
The World Championship skins will likely make their way to the live servers in two weeks, and cost 1350 RP per skin to unlock.
The patch should be deployed over night, from Tuesday to Wednesday, ready to go live on Wednesday, April 14.
Image courtesy of Riot Games.