Sony showed off around twenty minutes' worth of third-party content coming to PS4 and PS5, alongside some titles we already knew about. Unfortunately, there were no major surprises.
- Little Devil Inside
- Death's Door
- King of Fighters XV
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force
- The broadcast kicked off with DeathVerse: Let it Die, scheduled for Spring 2022 on PS4 and PS5
- We Are OFK was a quieter trailer, showing off a low-poly style. It's a "biopic" music game, slated for PS5 and PS4 in 2022.
- Bugsnax is back with a big free content update featuring new monsters to capture, scheduled for early 2022.
- With Halloween on the way, the State of Play couldn't go without horror games. A new trailer for Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach was shown, featuring some colorful characters. It's slated for release on December 16, 2021
- Death's Door was then announced for PS5, with a November 23 release date.
- Kartrider Drift, a sort of free-to-play Mario Kart was shown
- King Of Fighters XV will hold beta test phases soon, and has a February 2022 release.
- First Class Troubles will be released on November 2 for PS4 and PS5. It will be available on PlayStation Plus throughout November.
- Square Enix revealed a new trailer for Star Ocean: The Divine Force, which will be released in 2022.
- The State of Play closed with a new preview for Little Devil Inside. Intended for PS4, PC, and PS5, this action-adventure RPG with a unique art style forces you to survive in a semi-open world with tons of monsters.