Open to all players who have reached the Champion League division, this competition includes weekly qualifying phases to reach the final phases in early December.
If you haven't yet taken the time to study the competition rules, they are below.
The weekly qualifications are done in three stages:
- Step 1: Saturday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm: all players who are arena champions can participate, players have 3 hours to play 10 games, the top 500 squads move on to step 2.
- Step 2: Saturday from 5pm to 8pm: 3 hours to play 10 games, the top 25 squads go to step 3.
- Step 3: Sunday from 5pm to 8pm: 3 hours to play 10 games, the top 10 squads qualify for the Stage Group.
- The Group Stage is more intensive: it is played in only 2 days (December 6 and 7), with 2 rounds per day. The trios only have 4 sets to qualify for the Grand Final.
- Each round lasts 3 hours and players can only play 6 games during this time, with one game automatically starting every 30 minutes.
- Players will have to choose between staying in their game, or leaving to catch the next game that is about to start.
- At the end of a round, you must be in the Top 6 of the ranking to qualify for the Grand Final.
- With 4 rounds and 6 qualified each time, 24 squads will have their place in the Grand Final.
The Grand Final
It will be played on December 8, it contains the 24 trios that will have managed to make a Top 4 during one of the rounds of the Group Stage, and it will determine the big winners of the Fortnite Champion Series.
The Fortnite Battle Royale Item Shop brings back Moisty Merman Legendary skin and Sklaxis Epic skin on November 25. Which one will you like most?