In Season 7 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite, completing quests every week will allow you to collect XP for your Battle Pass.
Season 7 also marks the great return of Battle Stars: a currency that you collect by levelling up, and that you then spend to get the items of the pass.
Here's what you'll need to do in Week 11.
- Travel in a Saucer (2000)
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an Infected Wildlife or Tresspasser (1)
- Interact with equipment at any IO radar dish base (1)
- Deal damage in alien biomes (150)
- Mark an Alien Parasite (1)
- Dance with an Alien Parasite at Believer Beach, Lazy Lake, or Pleasant Park (1)
- Go for a swim with an Alien Parasite (1)
You'll receive 30,000 XP for each of these quests completed.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1)
- Catch fish at fishing holes (5)
- Collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (1)
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (1)
- Harvest Wood (250)
- Talk to Joey (1)
You'll get 15,000 XP for picking up the orders, 14,000 XP for catching the fish, and 30,000 XP for each of the others.
Dataminers have seemingly confirmed that Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin will be the next Icon Series skin added to Fortnite.