In Season 7 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite, completing quests every week will allow you to collect XP for your Battle Pass.
Season 7 also marks the great return of Battle Stars: a currency that you collect by levelling up, and that you then spend to get the items of the pass.
Here's what you'll need to do in Week 11.
- Travel in a Saucer (2000)
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an Infected Wildlife or Tresspasser (1)
- Interact with equipment at any IO radar dish base (1)
- Deal damage in alien biomes (150)
- Mark an Alien Parasite (1)
- Dance with an Alien Parasite at Believer Beach, Lazy Lake, or Pleasant Park (1)
- Go for a swim with an Alien Parasite (1)
You'll receive 30,000 XP for each of these quests completed.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1)
- Catch fish at fishing holes (5)
- Collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (1)
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (1)
- Harvest Wood (250)
- Talk to Joey (1)
You'll get 15,000 XP for picking up the orders, 14,000 XP for catching the fish, and 30,000 XP for each of the others.