Doran's Blade is the best option to start the game because it brings you life, AD and lifesteal. You can take a second one to accumulate stats and have a good start to the game.
The Sorcerer's Shoes make your spells more impactful, especially your ultimate which inflicts magical damage.
- The Trinity Force is a must on Corki, as the effect of the Sheen plays a lot around his spells and increases his damage considerably.
- Then go with Infinity Edge. Corki remains a champion with physical damage and benefits very well from this item stats.
- If there isn't a lot of magic damage in the opposing team, go for a Statikk Shiv. Otherwise, go for a Maw of
- Malmortius, to favor a little magic resistance at the expense of attack speed.
- Corki is a champion who needs attack speed, so take a Rapid Firecannon. Once loaded, your range is more important, as your damages, which is very interesting coupled with the effect of your Sheen.
- Mercurial Scimitar brings you lifesteal and a way to escape crowd control.
- Guardian Angel will effectively protect you from assassins, who will think twice before engaging you.
- Bloodthirster will be a good option if neither of the other two items seem necessary. You will have more physical damage and more life draining.
Tips & Tricks
- Make the most of your Q - Phosphorus bomb in lane to poke your opponents. Also, it grants sight, so you can check for enemies in the bushes with it.
- You can use the Package, from your Passive - Hextech Munitions, from a distance. Use it to surprise your opponents.
- Even if your E - Gatling Gun seems a bit strange because of its range, it inflicts an armor reduction. Don't neglect it during damage exchanges.
- Your R - Missile Barrage is a great poke force. Try to use it as much as possible to poke your opponent at long distance. Also, every 3 uses, you have a Big One that increases your damage even more.
- Your W - Valkyrie is a channeled spell, so it's not instantaneous and can be interrupted.