The lane phase being a difficult stage for Fizz, Corrupting Potion is a useful help to survive it.
For boots, you have two equal choices:
- Sorcerer's Shoes allows you to maximize your damage through magical penetration.
- Choose Ionian Boots of Lucidity for its recovery time reduction, in order to be able to use your spells as often as possible.
- Hextech Protobelt-01 is your primary object. In addition to giving you good statistics, its active allows you to get closer to your target to assassinate it without any harm.
- Lich Bane is one of Fizz's main sources of damage due to its synergy with Q - Urchin Strike and W - Seastone Trident.
- Zhonya's Hourglass is an excellent object for Fizz. Its active is very effective to be able to delay the time to recover your spells in order to escape after killing a target.
- Rabadon's Deathcap is the most powerful object in the game. It's a very good choice if you want to maximize your damage.
- Choose Void Staff if the opposing team has a large number of magic resistance items.
- Morellonomicon is a good choice if your enemies have a lot of potential healing.
How to play Fizz?
Fizz's early game is always a difficult time. With no ranged attack, every minion killed will be an opportunity for your enemy to harass you. Try to lose as few health points as possible to be able to kill your opponent after a few levels.
- Level 1: If your opponent is a close combat champion, choose W - Seastone Trident to be able to attack him if he moves towards you. If he is a ranged champion, E - Playful/Trickster will allow you to dodge your enemy's spells if necessary.
- Level 2: Take the second spell this time by continuing to try to collect gold coins without losing too many hit points.
- Level 3 : At level 3, if you have enough hit points left, you can attack your opponent with Q - Urchin Strike coupled with W - Seastone Trident and finish with E - Playful/Trickster to escape or kill your opponent if you have the opportunity.
Tips & Tricks
- E - Playful/Trickster allows you to walk through walls, think about it if you need to get out of an unfortunate situation.
- The farther he crosses, the more damage R - Chum the Waters. Try to send him from a distance, from a position where you are not seen or when the opponent is trying to kill a minion for example.
- When descending from E - Playful/Trickster, you can use Flash to deal damage from a longer distance. This is a very interesting mechanic to surprise your opponents.