Jinx is an ADC, a fragile long-range champion, who mainly uses her basic attacks to inflict damage. Thanks to her range and attack speed, she will focus on critical strike objects and attack speed.
- Infinity Edge is your best friend for Jinx, with an already high attack speed thanks to the key rune, taking Infinity Edge ensures an already high dps.
- Runaan's Hurricane allows Jinx to have a big potential for teamfighting as soon as the second item, in cannon form it is three AOE explosions that can inflict critical hits with each auto-attack.
- Rapid Firecannon allows Jinx to have poke, in cannon form you can deal heavy damage to your opponents at very long range.
- Guardian Angel is the classic for an AD carry, with the ability to come back to life when you die, stall while your allies remove threats.
- Lord Dominik's Regards is the solution against tanks.
- Bloodthirster is not to be underestimated, the heal potential that the item gives you with attack damage can be particularly useful in long teamfights.
- Mercurial Scimitar is your best friend against champions like Malzahar, Warwick or Mordekaiser, don't be afraid to buy it to get out of more than perilous situations!
Jinx is played at long range, juggling between her rocket launcher and her minigun to maximize damage.
- Level 1: Choose Q - Switcheroo! to swap between your two weapons to start poking your opponent when he tries to finish off a minion using the rocket launcher's increased range.
- Level 2: Go for W - Zap! if you have the advantage over your opponents to threaten them from afar. If, on the contrary, you are in difficulty, take E - Flame Chompers! to block all opponent aggression.
Jinx's strength lies in his Q - Switcheroo! The hardest thing is to properly juggle between Fishbones, the rocket launcher andPow-Pow, the minigun. The minigun allows you to increase your attack speed with each shot for 2.5s. This effect can be cumulated up to 3 times, for a maximum bonus of +70% attack speed. On the other hand, the rocket launcher increases the range and damage of basic attacks by 110% and adds an area damage effect.
Tips & Tricks
- Thanks to her passive Jinx can destroy a turret and flee quickly thanks to her passive.
- W - Zap! can reveal an enemy hidden in a bush.
- Don't hesitate to block the way for the opposing team with your E - Flame Chompers!
- The bonus projectiles brought by the Runaan's Hurricane inflict zone damage when you use your Rocket Launcher.
- There is a short delay when you go from the minigun to the rocket launcher with your Q - Switcheroo!
- You can't change form with the Q - Switcheroo! when Jinx is stunned.