Kalista is a champion inflicting ranged physical damage with her auto-attacks. Your equipment will have to be oriented towards items that will give you attack speed, physical damage and critical strike chances.Kalista is a champion inflicting ranged physical damage with her auto-attacks. Your equipment will have to be oriented towards items that will give you attack speed, physical damage and critical strike chances.
- Blade of the Ruined King is a must have on Kalista, from attack speed to slowing down and life stealing, it is the perfect item. The slow that comes from the active allows you to ensure the automatic attacks necessary for E - Rend to inflict maximum damage.
- Runaan's Hurricane allows Kalista to deal aoe damage but more importantly to send the spears in threes, increasing the damage of the E - Rend by 3 times.
- Bloodthirster is also a must have after all that, the goal of the champion being to accumulate a maximum of spears on a maximum of enemies, the Bloodthirster allows to stay as long as possible in the teamfight thanks to the shield of course but also to the lifesteal which accumulates with the Blade of the Ruined King.
- Guardian Angel is the classic for any AD carry, with armor, attack damage, but above all a passive that allows you to come back to life after being killed, it's a must have on almost all AD carries.
- Always in a survivability aspect, the Phantom Dancer is inevitably a significant asset, with the shield that activates after sustaining damage, stalling the time it takes to recover your HP via your lifesteal.
- Infinity Edge is definitely interesting for the damage capacity that this item provides, lots of attack damage, critical strike chance and especially amplified critical strike damage, it's the perfect item to amplify your dps.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade is the best option if you're faced with a very tanky composition, with the Blade of the Ruined King inflicting damage on HP, Guinsoo's passive will allow you to apply it 50% more often, which will knock down tanks much faster.
- Level 1: Choose E - Rend to help you farm.
- Level 2: Try to get your level 2 before your enemy by killing the ninth minion the choose Q - Pierce
Kalista is a fragile champion requiring a good mastery of "hit and run". This is a technique that consists of hitting your opponent while retreating, in order to inflict damage while staying out of reach of your enemies. It is also made easier by your Passive - Martial Poise, which allows you to make small jumps after launching your auto-attacks.
At the start of the game, you'll need to bond with your support - you'll need to work with them if you want to exploit Kalista's full potential.
The impact will be felt on the one hand on the functioning of her W - Sentinel, which applies additional damage if you and your pactisant hit the same target, and on the other hand on his R - Fate's Call, during which you launch your pactisant, who will fall back where he wishes by pushing the enemies nearby.
In teamfight, your placement is essential. Kalista being extremely fragile and sensitive to controls, she is particularly difficult to master. The objective is, thanks to your Runaan's Hurricane and your high attack speed, to plant a maximum of spears in your opponents in order to inflict a maximum of damage thanks to E - Rend which is your main source of damage.
Tips & tricks
- Try to kill your target with E - Rend, this will reset the spell's cooldown.
- Synchronize with your jungle when taking objectives to activate your E - Rend and its Smite at the same time for more safety.
- If Q - Pierce kills its target, the spell will pass through it by transferring the blades planted there to the next target hit, so the same damage will be applied to both targets.
- Using R - Fate's Call makes your pactisant impossible to target, but also insensitive to your Heal Summoner spell. So, if you are in a perilous situation and intend to heal him, cast your Summoner spell first.
- If you hit a champion and there are minions nearby, your Runaan's Hurricane will allow you to do damage to them. You will then be able to activate your E - Rend to slow down your opponents and finish off the minions at the same time which will make your E - Rend available again.
- Use W - Sentinel as soon as you can to get a good view of a potential enemy jungle gank.