This week's set of tasks are more complicated than last week's Fortnite challenges - which were frankly a bit of a holiday. However, if you manage to avoid other players getting in your way they still shouldn't pose too much trouble.
Here's what you'll need to do.
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
- Dance in Durr Burger Kitchen (1)
You'll earn a mighty 24,000 XP for each of these quests completed.
- Destroy structures with fire (100)
- Destroy structures with fire (200)
- Destroy structures with fire (300)
- Destroy structures with fire (400)
- Destroy structures with fire (500)
For the first of these you'll be granted 35,000 XP, with 24,500 XP on offer for each of the following steps.
Good luck and have fun!
Dive deeper into the Fortnite Season 6 lore with a new series of Spire Quests. This article covers all the steps you need to complete in order to help Raz in his mission.