Pick up Doran's Ring first for the health, mana regen and the AP it provides. Spend your remaining gold on a couple of Healing Potions.
Your goal as Annie will be to inflict enough damage to assassinate a target with your combo. For that, Sorcerer's Shoes are therefore the optimal choice.
- Luden's Echo gives you AP and mana, as well as additional damage thanks to its passive. It is the one item you should prioritize.
- You should complete Spellbinder next, as it is extremely effective on Annie. Its movement speed and AP bonus will allow you to easily catch up to a target and destroy it.
- Rabadon's Deathcap comes next, as the enormous amount of AP it gives is a great contributor to your team's damage output.
- If the enemy team has a large amount of potential healing, Morellonomicon is a good choice. It is also effective in destroying enemies who have built a little magic resist.
- Void Staff will prove to be very useful against opponents with magic resist.
- One of Annie's biggest problems will be getting within range of her targets to kill them. Shurelya's Reverie will solve this problem, also giving your allies a great movement speed bonus.
How to Play Annie
For the first few levels, take advantage of the fact that Q - Disintegrate refunds mana when the target dies — so try to use it to last-hit minions. Also, try to poke the opponent using this spell and the long range of your basic attacks.
- Level 1: Take Q - Disintegrate first, so you can kill minions effectively and harass your opponent.
- Level 2: Choose W - Incinerate to increase the damage you inflict after stunning your opponent with your Passive - Pyromania.
- Level 3: Add another point in W - Incinerate at Level 3. At the beginning of the game, E - Molten Shield will only serve to trigger Passive - Pyromania more easily.
Tips & Tricks
- Use E - Molten Shield to activate Passive - Pyromania at the last moment to surprise your opponent.
- Remember, you can control Tibbers by using R + Right-Click to target the enemies you want.
- E - Molten Shield also applies to Tibbers.