FFXIV 5.3 Patch Notes
A new dungeon, the Heroes' Gauntlet, has been added
To enter the dungeon players will need to have advanced the Main Story quest enough, have a level 80 character and an Ilevel of 460 minimum.
The alliance raid dungeon, the Puppets' Bunker, has been added
This level 80 alliance raid will require an average ilevel of 465 and the the completion of the chronicles of a New Era quest "We Can Rebuild Her."
The Dwarf Beast Tribe has been added
The dwarf tribe main quests and daily quests will employ an automatic level adjustment system known as quest sync. On top of that certain quests will not allow players to proceed with a class that is different than when they accepted them.
To start the quest "It's Dwarfin' Time" players will need to talk to Affable Townsdwarf in Kholusia (X:15.7 Y:30.3) after completing the "Ronitt to the Rescue." quest that becomes available when progressing the main story quest.
FFXIV Shadowbringers story end
The new "In the Name of the Light" quest is available in The Crystarium (X:12.5 Y:16.2) by talking to Manager of Suites and is the direct following of "Echoes of a Fallen Star".
Chronicles of a New Era quests have been added
Two new Chronicles of a New Era quests are available with Patch 5.3:
- "We Can Rebuild Her" starting at level 80 by talking to Dig Site Chief in Kholusia (X:34.7 Y:18.2) after completing the Chronicles of a New Era quest "One Way to Do It.".
- "The Sorrow of Werlyt" starting at level 80 by talking to Resistance Officer in The Lochs (X:11.3 Y:22.5) after completing the Chronicles of a New Era quest "Ruby Doomsday.".
- The weekly restriction on the following Chronicles of a New Era quests has been removed: The Gift of the Archmagus, Primal Focus and Unidentified Flying Object
- Main scenario quests for A Realm Reborn have been revamped (we will write a dedicated article soon)
- Mounts can now fly in A Realm Reborn areas.
- An experience point bonus will now be granted when completing dungeons for the first time.
- Attacks by the Coincounter in Aurum Vale will now have action indicators.
- A new trial has been added (Still secret for now)
- The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Unreal) as been added
- he drop rate for the Shadow Gwiber Trumpet in the Minstrel's Ballad: Hades's Elegy has been increased.
- The weekly restriction on rewards in Eden's Verse has been removed.
- The number of Blades of Golden Antiquity required to exchange for a Perdurable Tomestone has been reduced from 7 to 4.
- Players will no longer be rewarded Cracked Stellaclusters upon completing the Copied Factory.
- The items required to enhance equipment purchased with Allagan tomestones of allegory, Crystalline Glaze and Crystalline Twine, can be purchased from Xylle in the Crystarium (X:9.4 Y:9.5) with Sacks of Nuts or Fathard in Eulmore (X:10.2 Y:11.7) with Manufactured Coins and Puppet's Coins
- Rewards have been added for Zonureskin Treasure Maps.
- Leve quests can now be initiated and abandoned while riding a mount.
- New chapters have been added to New Game+
- Quest objective icons for all quests have been adjusted to indicate elevation.
The FF14 Fashion Report is a weekly contest in which players can earn awesome rewards by showing off their best outfits. Thanks to Miss Kaiyoko Star's work, here is our guide for the best glamour solutions available this week in Final Fantasy XIV.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if White mage, Astrologian or Scholar are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each healing classes and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if Dark Knight, Gunbreaker, Warrior or Paladin are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each tank and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.