The Trial Synthesis action has been added.
Players will gain access to this skill after learning the trait Practice Makes Perfect. By using trial synthesis, players can practice the crafting of items, even if the requisite materials and crystals are not in their inventory.
FFXIV 5.3 New Custom Deliveries
Players can now speak with Ehll Tou to complete custom deliveries after completing the quests "If Songs Had Wings" and "Go West, Craftsman." and will need to talk to Ehll Tou in The Firmament (X:13.5 Y:11.2).
Materials in your inventory can now be used to search for crafting recipes
After selecting an item in your inventory, open the subcommand menu and select "Search Recipes Using This Material" to produce a list of recipes requiring said item.
- You can now Desynthesize an entire stack at once.
- New miner and botanist gathering points have been added.
- New items have been added to gathering points.
- New fish have been added.
- The display of requirements for perception-based gathering bonuses has been adjusted.
- Ocean fishing: Points earned for fish you have reeled in will now be displayed & fish that award bonus points will now be indicated with a special icon.
- The requirements for catching certain fish with special conditions have been added to the Fishing Log.
- The following crafter actions have been removed: Collectable Synthesis
- Following the removal of Collectable Synthesis, the level 51 to 80 recipes used for collectable synthesis can no longer be used to create collectable items.
- A new trait has been added to Disciples of the Hand: Level 15 → Practice Makes Perfect: Allows you to execute the action Trial Synthesis.
- Players can now specify the number of items to be crafted in the raw materials list.
- Ornament recipes for alchemist have been moved to their own category.
- The Auto Sneak trait for Disciples of the Land has been adjusted
- New items available in exchange for achievement certificates have been added.
- The pulldown menu of the Materia Creation window has been adjusted. The Equipped category now displays at the top of the list.
The FF14 Fashion Report is a weekly contest in which players can earn awesome rewards by showing off their best outfits. Thanks to Miss Kaiyoko Star's work, here is our guide for the best glamour solutions available this week in Final Fantasy XIV.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if White mage, Astrologian or Scholar are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each healing classes and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if Dark Knight, Gunbreaker, Warrior or Paladin are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each tank and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.