Find the latest changes made on the Public Beta Environment of League of Legends: patch 9.14. From balancing champions to new skins, discover all the changes related to this patch!
- Champion balances: Bard, Blitzcrank, Ryze, Tahm Kench
- Champion balances: Akali, Alistar, Aurelion Sol, Galio, Jhin Lux, Nidalee, Ryze, Yuumi
- Champion balances: Aatrox, Bard, Blitzcrank, Cassiopeia, Galio, Jayce, Kennen, Lux, Mordekaiser, Neeko, Pyke, Ryze, Swain, Sylas, Yuumi
- Champion balances: Akali, Fizz, Jayce, Leona, Pyke, Swain, Sylas
- Champion balances: Bard, Cassiopeia, Galio, Leona, Lux, Sylas
- Miscellaneous: new summoner icons
- Champion balances: Blitzcrank, Galio, Jayce, Malphite, Wukong
- New skins: Demacia Vice Garen, Demacia Vice Lucian
- New chromas: Demacia Vice Garen, Demacia Vice Lucian
- Champion balances:
Buffs: Karma, Katarina, Kled, Leblanc, Morgana, Poppy, Renekton
Balances: Akali, Blitzcrank, Cassiopeia, Fizz, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Pyke, Swain, Tahm Kench, Wukong
- Miscellaneous: New summoner icons, new emotes, new ward skin, new death recap
Check out the notes from the 9.13 League of Legends patch! In its suitcases, the new champion Qiyana, the event Arcade 2019: ULTRACOMBO which will be accompanied by 4 new skins, some object and champions balances... and the new permanent game mode, Teamfight Tactics.
To broaden the pool of champions of the current meta, Riot Games devs just changed the probabilities of finding specific Tier units in the shop. But there is more: the upcoming new champion of TFT was revealed! Along with some buffs and nerfs, check below all the details about the 7/01 Patch!