The Season 10 of League of Legends starts now! Patch 10.1, which introduces it, will be shipped to the live servers during the night, to be officially implemented into the game on January 8.
The ranked queue will be reset on January 10, which means you have two days left to grind the ladder!
Table of Contents
- New champion: Sett, the Boss
While Aphelios has just arrived in the rift, the next League of Legends champion has already been announced. Discover Sett the boss!
- Mecha Kingdom: Jax, Sett, Leona, Draven et Garen
- Freljord Sylas
- Dragonslayer: Diana, Olaf, and Trundle
- Buffed: Azir, Corki, Jayce, Kalista, Nami, Sejuani, Shyvana, Varus
- Balanced: Sylas, Zyra
- Nerfed: Aphelios, Aurelion Sol, Kassadin, Mordekaiser
- Support Items: Spellthief's Edge (Line), Steel Shoulderguards (Line), Relic Shield (Line), Spectral Sickle (Line)
- Inspiration: Prototype: Omnistone
- New Summoner icons
- New emotes
- New ward skin
- Thresh Visual Update
As usual, these changes are currently tested on the PBE, but some of them might not be implemented alongside patch 10.1 when it will be released.
Following Aphelios' release, we were expecting a new juggernaut to be added in League of Legends. Brace yourselves, because Sett, the Ionian Boss, is coming!