In the new Season 7 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite, completing quests every week will allow you to collect XP for your Battle Pass.
Season 7 also marks the great return of Battle Stars: a currency that you collect by levelling up, and that you then spend to get the items of the pass.
Here's what you'll need to do in Week 9.
- Launch toilets with a Grab-itron (0/2)
- Dance on an Abductor or as a passenger on a Saucer (0/1)
- Avoid taking damage while dealing 100 damage to opponents in a single match (0/1)
- Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner, then hit them with a Railgun (0/1)
- Drive an IO vehicle with off-road tires (0/1000)
- Use IO Launchpads (0/1)
- Carry an alien sample from a Satellite Station’s Dish to an entrance of Corny Complex (0/2)
As always, you'll earn 30,000 XP for each of these challenges completed.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (0/1)
- Equip a Detector, then disable an Alien Billboard in one match (0/1)
- Collect resources in Holly Hatchery (0/100)
- Eliminate Trespassers (0/3)
- Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome (0/1)
- Place Spy Probes (0/3)
You'll earn 15,000 XP for getting Slone's orders, 45,000 XP for disabling the Alien Billboard, and 30,000 XP for each of the remaining challenges.
Alien artifacts allow you to obtain additional styles for the Kymera skin, which is unlocked as soon as you purchase the Battle Pass. Here's where you can find the alien artifacts in Season 7 Week 9.