Like League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra is no exception to the traditional patch note rule. The first public patch is already here: 0.8.3. This is quite a minor update that essentially aims at fixing bugs, but it's all adding three new guardians.
Overall, Riot Games is explaining how Legends of Runeterra will be updated in the next few months.
- For now, Riot Games plan to patch every other Tuesday (so every two weeks) at 9:30 AM Pacific Time (2:30 AM Seoul Time, 5:30 PM GMT). Patch notes will be communicated at 11 AM PST the day before patches release.
Board and Guardians
Three new guardians have arrived in Runeterra:
Boards & guardians can now be purchased in the store.
Miscellaneous and Bugfixes
- Animation speed increases: Whirling Death
- Yasuo’s stun / recall damage
- New installs of LoR now have a smaller initial size so new players can start playing faster—post-tutorial game content will download as you play through tutorials, instead of all before.
- Purchasing cards with shards or wildcards now correctly updates your displayed total remaining.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t correctly receiving cards after purchasing them with wildcards.
- Various fixes for minor social panel issues (delays, unresolvable notifications, etc.)
- Used Cask Salesman now shows in Expeditions archetypes.
- Anivia now correctly appears in two Expeditions archetypes, rather than three.
- Reduced volume on 'The Box' and 'Thresh's The Box.’
- T-Hex leg rotation fixed in celebration animation.
- Improved resolution on T-Hex and Poro Collection images.
The open beta of Legends of Runeterra is in full swing, but the meta has already evolved a lot since the previous two preview patches. We explain you how to grind the ladder in this guide dedicated to the decks playing around the Elusive keyword!